You can easily create and remove email groups in WebSitePanel by following simple steps. WebSitePanel provides you with simple and easy options for doing the desirable activity within no time. If you are planning to create or delete any email group in your website panel, then this article is surely going to provide you with the most relevant information. Give it a read!
How to Create Mail Groups in WebsitePanel?
The process of creating mail groups in WebSitePanel is quite simple and really easy. You simply have to follow the steps mentioned below to create mail groups. The images have been provided for your detailed assistance. Good luck!
1. First of all, you have to get signed in to your WebSitePanel for starting the procedure of creating mail groups in the WebSitePanel. Click on the option of Groups. See the image below for a clear guidance:
2. As you are looking forward to create mail group; therefore, you have to click on the option of Create Mail Group as seen in the image below:
3. Now, you will see a page just like the image below on your computer screen. First, you have to choose a particular domain for your desired email address and enter related name in the first box. Second, you have to enter email addresses that you want to include in the mail group. Please make sure that you enter a single email address in a single line.
4. Click on the option of Save in order to save all the email addresses that you entered in the previous step. You have successfully created your mail group.
How to Remove Mail Groups in WebSitePanel?
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to remove or delete a mail group in your WebSitePanel. Follow this step by step guide for the purpose:
1. First of all, you have to login to your WebSitePanel.
2. You will see a menu in the main page of your WebsitePanel. Choose the option of Groups. See the image below for help:
3. Now, you have to click the particular mail group that you want to delete from your WebSitePanel. See the figure below to know how this can be done:
4. Click on the option of Delete for removing that particular mail group. Finally, the specified mail group will be successfully deleted.
As mentioned above, the procedure of creating and removing mail groups in the WebSitePanel is a simple and a quick process. Simply follow the steps mentioned in the above piece of writing and the process would not take more than a few minutes. No technical knowledge is required for following the procedures of creating and removing mail groups using your WebSitePanel.