To avoid any service interruption all accounts are set to auto-renew. The credit card on file will be charged at the end date of each billing period. If you pay via Paypal payment, you need to manually renew your account before the end date of each billing period.
The Renewal Date is the same as the end date of each billing period and is displayed as the “Due Invoices” in the “Billing – My Invoices” section of your control panel.
Renewal Length and Amount
All services will be renewed with the same period length, either quarterly or annual, as when the account was originally signed up.
Example: Renewal for annual hosting account with Domain Registration and dedicated add-on:
- Hosting: $5.95/mo x 12 mo=$71.4
- Domain Registration: $12.95/yr x 1 yr=$12.95
- MS SQL 2005 add-on: $2/mo x 12 mo=$24
1. Any promotions received during the original signup will not be applied to the account renewal, unless otherwise specified.
2. Pricing for individual services may be subject to change. Please review the current pricing in our website.
A pre-renewal notice will be sent 15 days prior to account renewal. Also, a success/decline charge confirmation will be sent to the email address.