After comparing our service with GoDaddy’s, a lot of people moved their sites to our servers and tried to transfer their domains registered at GoDaddy to Host4ASP.NET. Now, follow the steps in below to transfer your domain from GoDaddy to Host4ASP.NET.
Note that you need to unlock your domain and obtain the transfer authorization code from your GoDaddy Account Manager. In addition, if you have purchased domain privacy service, you also have to disable the private registration.
Get Your Transfer Code.
1. Log into your GoDaddy Account Manager and click Domains button.
2. Click manage button in My Domains part.
3. In the Setting part, find out Domain Transfer column and click Transfer Out.
4. In the new screen, fill out the columns that are required, and then click CONTINUE WITH TRANSFER. Next, check you registered email inbox to check whether your code was sent.
Initial Transfer at Host4ASP.NET
1. Log into your Host4ASP.NET billing account via https://billing.host4asp.net/.
2. Click Domains and and click Transfer Domains to US.
3. In the new page, enter the domain you want to transfer to us. Then, click Check Availability to check whether the domain is correctly typed. Next, click the Click to Continue to go on.
4. In this page, If you want to continue to protect your information, select ID Protection. The next step is to fill the Nameservers and click Update Cart to continue.
Confirm Your Transfer via Email
Once the order is completed, we will send you an email to confirm your transfer within 24 hours. If there is no confirmation email in your inbox, please check your Junk/ Spam mail folders. If there is still nothing, contact our support team instantly, and we will send you the confirmation email one more time.
Then, please wait 2 – 7 days for the complete transfer. Once the transfer is completed, our system will notify you automatically. If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us by starting an online chat or sending an email to support/sales [at] host4asp [dot] net.