With the WebSitePanel integrated in your hosting package, you are able to manage every aspect of your accounts and websites easily. Now, learn how to upload site files using WebSitePanel in this step-by-step guide. First, you need to create and save your site files.
1. Visit http://cp.host4asp.net/ and fill out your username and password to log into your WebSitePanel account.
2. Click File Manager in the new tab.
3. In the new tab, you are able to see folders of your domain names under the File Name, and then choose the domain you want to upload your file to.
4. Click on the wwwroot folder.
5. Click Upload icon on the top left corner of this tab.
6. Click Browse to select the files you want to upload. After this, click Upload button.
After finishing the 6 steps listed above, you have successfully upload the site files to your domain.