In a previous post, we mentioned that enabling 32-Bit application to resolve ASP.NET service unavailable 503 error. Today, we mainly talk about how to resolve this issue by enabling Parent Paths and setting system quotas. Now, read the following parts to learn the detailed steps.
Enable “Parent Paths”
Follow the steps in below to enable Parent Path in WebSitePanel
1. Go to your control panel=>website=>your website, select the box before Enable Parent Paths.
2. Click Save button to save the changes.
Set the system quotas
1. Log into WebSitePanel, find the account of your customer
2. Click the “Space Statistics”. Then, click “Edit Details” link.
3. Click the “Override quotas on Space level” then set the parameter you want.