Joomla is an open source content management system that makes it easy for developers to create sophisticated add-ons into virtually unlimited directions.
In below, we will show you how to install Joomla via Microsoft Web App Gallery in WebSitePanel step by step.
1. Click the icon of Web App Gallery after you sign in.
2. Find Joomla and click the “Install” button behind it.
3. Click the “Next” button to start the installation
4. Specify the right information in blank spaces.
Choose the web site you want to install Joomla in and specify the application name. In this example, we leave “Application Name” blank to install the application in the root of the web site. You can also specify the name of the virtual directory to install it in.
When you fill in the database password, make sure your password is at least 8 characters long with at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one number. After all information is filled in, click “Install” button.
5. You will see this page after you install Joomla properly.